Take Control of Your Health? If Not You, Who?
During the pandemic I had many “ah-ha” moments. But for me the biggest eye-opener was that I was relying on way too many professionals for the maintenance and stability of my health and well-being. I counted on my massage therapist, chiropractor, internist, cardiologist, even my supplement manufacturer to be there for me whenever and however I needed them. But I realized that those services, supplements, and even prescription medications were not always going to be available. The final straw was when my BARRE STUDIO closed! So upsetting!!!
Then I had the most freeing and empowering revelation…I had the power within myself to heal and maintain my health by choosing and living differently. Here is how I got there:
The Risks of Relying on the System: (First hand experience!!!)
- Medication shortages.
- You are told what conditions are critical and what can wait.
- Shortages of access to physicians.
The Benefits of Taking Control: (I acted!!!)
- You have the power to take care of yourself and those you love.
- You have the power to take the necessary steps to improve your lifestyle.
- You have the power to make informed food choices for you and your family.
- You have the power to implement effective sleep routines.
- You have the power to avoid harmful substances such as sugar, MSG, artificial colors, and sweeteners.
- You have the power to move your body everyday even if it’s just a little.
- You don’t have to rely on an unreliable system to keep you healthy and well.
Making a Difference: (The rewards are abundant!!!)
- Taking control of your health has a ripple effect of also helping people in your community feeling empowered to also take care of themselves. This is this the ultimate pay it forward action.
- When you take care of yourself you reduce the demand on the rest of the healthcare system.
Taking control of your health is critical in today’s uncertain world. By staying informed, living a healthy lifestyle, checking in with your physician and keeping them informed of the changes you are making will give you a life of health, wellness, and freedom.
I know this seems like a lot when life is so busy. There is help. Please reach out for a free consultation to begin your journey of empowering yourself and your family.
And as always…Live Life Encouraged!